How DIYguru is planning to enter into $8 Billion Education technology Industry?
2 months ago Guest Author 0
DIYguru, India’s first DIY Learning Platform is planning to enter into $8 Billion Education technology Industry. DIYguru provides Maker’s skill-based online training courses in the field of Automobile, Aerospace, Drones & Robotics. It also specializes in mentoring youth generation.
- Footprint of Projects and Professional Practice And Executive Development Programs (FPPP):
- Combined % for Placement, Higher Studies, and Entrepreneurship (GPHE)
- Metric for Graduating Students Admitted Into Top Universities (GTOP)
- Metric for Number of Ph.D. Students Graduated (GPHD)
- Peer Perception: Employers and Research Investors (PREMP)
- Peer Perception: Academics (PRACD)
- Public Perception (PRPUB)
- Competitiveness (PRCMP)
- Combined metric for Publications (PU)
- Combined metric for Quality of Publications (QP)
- IPR and Patents: Filed, Published, Granted and Licensed (IPR)