How to follow a healthy lifestyle ? Tips and tricks by fitness enthusiast – Simran Khosla.
1 month ago Sakshi Darpan 0
In the era of cheese burst pizzas, double loaded cheese burgers, aerated drinks and frequent family and friends reunion we barely take care of our health. We adopt innumerable intoxicating eating habits and lifestyle that sabotage our physical and mental health gradually. Being healthy and fit doesn’t just mean to have a zero figure, flat stomach or having a perfectly shaped butt. It also entails having a healthy relationship with your inner self. It also means to indulge in good eating habits that would overcome any inner outbreak of ill health. Being healthy means to be able to boost our lifestyle so that it doesn’t break down easily. The lifestyle we follow has intriguing effects on our immune system.
Cutting long story short, physical fitness denotes cardiorespiratory fitness, muscular strength, muscular endurance, body composition, and flexibility. Eating healthy promotes a good overall well –being of an individual, keeps them active and stress-free.
Simran Khosla, one of the sassiest and youngest fitness experts, who has been working her heart out to help thousands of her clients maintaining a healthy lifestyle. She aims to make India a fit country by transforming the lives of more people. Here is a compiled list of a few tips and tricks that can be easily incorporated into your lifestyle.
- Always add nuts and seeds to the fruits you eat.
She advises to always include nuts and seeds to the fruit since it’s of utmost importance to consume protein along with fruits which are called ‘protein connection’
- Use salads while snacking at night.
We unnecessary consume a lot of calories while snacking late at night. Grabbing even a packet of chips can put your body at surplus calories. So, it’s better to avoid munching late at night. Stil, if you want to do it use salads.
- Whenever feel off track and unmotivated towards eating healthy, go for lots of cheat meals. It would eventually make you bored and would drag you on track. It’s all about the human psychology.
- Always have the coconut pulp while having coconut water as coconut water has natural sugar too and having a good fat along with it doesn’t cause major insulin spikes rather, having coconut water can drastically improve insulin resistance.
- Always eat a wholesome dinner full of nutrition after a full body workout. Relying on just fruits or a glass of milk for dinner would never do justice to your body.
- Keep your meals on point when you are going to cheat later in the day.
- Never eat fruits post meals. It might help in losing weight but could be really saddening for its long-term usage. Consume it in empty stomach or pre/post workout.
Our health is the most valuable assets that we own. Take proper care of it, so that, you don’t have to run out of self-love and self-confidence and live a healthy lifestyle.