Why is it important to step out of your comfort zone?
4 months ago Sakshi Darpan 0
Why is it important to step out of your comfort zone? by Sakshi Darpan
Every person is different. People have their own zones, where they feel safe and stay comfortable. We pretty much get engaged with our monotonous mundane everyday routine. We start off our day with our favorite cup of drink and come to bed after a long day, hoping to wake up with more positivity and happiness next morning.
We get used to that life. That tick in the clock, family members at home, classmates at our class or colleagues at our office, hustling up at work every day, that stack of files, everything unknowingly just turns out to be an indispensable part of our lives. We wait for the weekends very eagerly and when it arrives, we welcome it with the brimming heart.
We go out to watch movies, shop, bump into our favorite designers, parlors and just try to relax.
Do we even think how it would be if we build our everyday life a reality that we don’t have to escape from? What if weekdays and work are no more than exhausting?
For that, it’s very important to step out of that comfort zone you are currently into. Increase your circle, meet new people, explore places, do things that make you nervous because each one of them is worth it.
So, here is why we should definitely step out of our comfort zone.
- We live just once. So, we should make the most of it. We should do things that are not at all comforting for us.
- It improves our self-confidence and self-belief.
- We get exposed to new experiences of life.
- We create memories to cherish for life.
- We develop our cognitive and analytical skills.
- We create an environment that no more sounds like period.
- We learn a little more about ourselves, our happiness and our priorities.
- We learn a lot of things, which we wouldn’t ever learn while staying in our comfort zone.
Because miracles happen outside our comfort zone.