Fascinating facts about India an Indian should know
1 month ago Sakshi Darpan 0
India is an incredible country. India is discovered by Vasco Da Gama, a Portuguese Explorer in the year 1497. It is a country of rich heritage, historical cultures, historical monuments, rich traditions and lavish morals.
Here are a few fascinating facts about our ancient country that you might not have heard of and are too mesmerizing to miss out on:
- The contents of MAHABHARATA actually inculcate the concepts of test tube babies, Cloning, and surrogacy. The scientific explanation has been provided against the fact of the birth of hundred “kaurava”.
- Rig Veda is one of the rich “upnishada” of India, which was the first one to mention the presence of solar system.
- Medical developments and transformations in the field of medicine and illness have been overwhelming. SUSHRUTA SAMHITA is the oldest encyclopedia to have mentioned regarding the illness, their cure, and surgical operations.
- India hasn’t invaded any country in the past 10000 years.
- Our Country was discovered by Vasco Da Gama, a Portuguese Explorer.
- A Vedic scholar from 14th century roughly calculated the speed of light as 2,99,000 km per second which is absolutely close to scientifically proven 3,00,000 km per second.
- The calculations of Hanuman Chalisa: Hanuman Chalisa, when comprehended, gives the value of distance covered by Earth and Sun.
- Aryabhata has invented modern “zero” for the first time in the world. Decimal system has also been invented by our country.
- Yoga poses have originally originated from India around 5000 years ago.
- Plastic Surgery has been getting performed in India for over 2600 years now,
- Aryabhata has also explained the concept of the lunar eclipse and solar eclipse in the fifth century.
- Indus Valley Civilization people have invented the art of navigation around 6000 years ago in the Indus River.
India is not just another ordinary country. Its one of the best countries which introduced innumerable inventions to this world. The list goes on. India has always been a place of intellectuals. Not just in the field of literature but in the field of scientific inventions as well, our country has amazed the whole world.